What You Get: This palette is a cream and powder set in one palette. Included is 4 powders and 5 cream colors to contour, highlight, and color correct.
Packaging: This set comes in a sturdy plastic container with two mirrors that separate the cream and powder.
Where to Buy: Sephora
Important Notes: Urban Decay is a cruelty-free brand
– This palette has everything that you need if you contour and highlight your face everyday. It also has a pink-peach based concealer for color correcting darkness.
– The shade range of this is excellent and there is a darker set for darker skin tones. There is a cooler-toned contour powder and a warmer contour powder as well to suit different undertones.
– The highlight shade is good for everyday use and it is not too much, but is still very pigmented and wears well.
– The packaging of this is 10/10. It is sturdy and could travel easily.
– Pigmentation. This is not really a “bad” thing most of the time. The cream shades in this very pigmented and if you go into this like all of the contour videos and tutorials that you see everywhere, you’re going to have a hard time blending this out. Less is totally more with this one.
– The concealer shades are on the drier side and might not work for every skin type especially for under-eye areas.
– I have not found myself using this a ton since I got it even though the product itself is good. You get a ton of product but unless you’re cream and powder contouring and highlighting all the time, you might not get a ton of use out of this.
The first contour shade is pretty dark and works more like a bronzer on lighter skin. It is on the warmer side and is highly pigmented so it takes a while to blend out if you use too much product.